Etherlive has created a Preferred Partner Program to help venues and hotels offer better support for IT services related to meeting and events.
Etherlive’s Preferred Partner Program has been devised in response to its study carried out in July 2013. Over 100 major UK hotels and venues were researched, and the results point to a basic lack of understanding of broadband and potential ramifications of poor IT infrastructure at conferences, meetings and events.
Etherlive’s Preferred Partner Program has been designed to help in-house teams become fully conversant with today’s technological requirements for meetings and events. The endorsement will give corporates assurance that participating hotels and venues are up to speed and aware of their needs for video conferencing, delegates’ use of PDA’s, streaming media and the security of the network.
Overseen by business development manager Alan Jaramillo, Etherlive’s Preferred Partner Program offers venues a conference and event specific audit of bandwidth capabilities and security along with suggestions on how the venue can monetise the network through sponsorship opportunities.
Alan Jaramillo, business development manager at Etherlive, comments: “Our research showed an evident lack of understanding of Wi-Fi and bandwidth knowledge, and we have created an easy way for hotels and venues get up to speed with what clients require. Free Wi-Fi may be one thing but it is imperative that venues do not see this as sufficient, as all too often it just isn’t robust enough for today’s tech-reliant meetings.”
Juliet Price, executive director of the HBAA, comments: “Etherlive are helping to pave the way for hotels and venues to embrace technology and get au-fait with a new language and way of doing business. It is crucial that conference offices and agents alike are trained and fully in line with the emerging requirements of corporates.”
Etherlive’s Preferred Partner Program offers:
- Training with in-house meeting and event sales teams, covering both existing capabilities and capabilities which can be brought in
- Pre-win sales support from Etherlive including full proposal creation, which can be re-branded and passed onto the customer
- Step commission structure starting at 10%
- Full solution support including design, deployment, support and removal bespoke to the events requirements
For further information,
please contact Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
- Etherlive is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT and communications technology for the live event sector.
- Etherlive is a specialist in large-scale indoor & outdoor events with multi-faceted communications needs, as well as being a major supplier to the corporate conference and events market.
- Etherlive partners to provide services for G8, WOMAD festival, The Green Man Festival, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Southampton Boat Show, London World Triathlon, Nokia, Amazon and Sony.
- Website: www.etherlive.co.uk
- Blog: www.etherlive.co.uk/blog
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/etherlive
- Etherlive Limited, Brinkworth House, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HQ
- Tel: 01666 511862