All About Etherlive
Formed in 2007, Etherlive is a specialist event technology company based in Wiltshire, with offices in London and Glasgow. Designing, implementing and supporting both temporary and permanent IT solutions for the events industry throughout Europe.
We are a small business who work with some of the world’s biggest and best events. We specialise in –
- Event Technology – Temporary Internet, Wi-Fi, Telephony, CCTV and Networks
The philosophy of the company was to take a team of highly experienced IT personnel who had delivered business critical systems for a very demanding Fortune 100 company and focus them on delivering first class solutions for the events industry, using both off the shelf products and in-house developed technologies. For over 10 years now this team has deployed and supported technology in the demanding events industry.
What We Do
Offering customers an end-to-end service, Etherlive supports event organisers and venue managers as they deal with the challenges of connectivity, security, communications and monitoring across large and complex sites. Etherlive works with customers as a technology partner to identify the best solution for their requirements and is not tied to one equipment vendor, preferring to be supplier agnostic to ensure the most appropriate equipment and solutions from a range of manufacturers is considered.
For those looking to join Etherlive, please go to our careers page.
Meet the Etherlive Team
Chris GreenManaging Director
Tom Mc InerneySales & Marketing Director
Steve BirnageAccount Director
Lisa CampbellFinance & HR
Humphrey MellishProject Manager
Honor CurtisOperations Intern
Davina DonovanOperations Assistant
Steve PontingTechnical Delivery Manager
Billy MartinTechnical Lead
Cameron WarwickJunior Technical Engineer
- Etherlive Limited, Registered in England & Wales
- Company Number: 6456919
- VAT Registration Number: 926-1970-10
- UK Headquarters: Custom House, Templar’s Way Industrial Estate, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, SN4 7SR
- Northern Operations: The Pentagon Centre, Washington Street, Glasgow, G3 8AZ
- London Operations: 4 Warple Mews, Warple Way, Acton, London, W3 0RF
- Registered Address: 64 New Cavendish Street, London, England, W1G 8TB