Festival Technology Services
Tailored to Your Needs
Etherlive’s festival technology services are specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of production teams, sponsors, security staff, media, artists and attendees at everything from a small local festival to the biggest festivals across the world.
Etherlive operates across the world deploying networks or engineering resource wherever it is required.
Built for Purpose
Festivals have very unique requirements for which Etherlive has developed a range of products to support. This includes high-speed Wi-Fi access points with integrated battery units (which are monitored over the network), rapid deployment network hosting kits which are all flight cased, on-site wired & wireless phone systems and the latest satellite and HD CCTV equipment.
- Wi-Fi networks from hotspots for production crews or site-wide to support attendee requirements.
- Point to Point links for remote locations such as box offices, ELT (Emergency Liaison Teams), gates and sound monitors.
- VoIP Phones for effective communication both on and off-site.
- People Counting for effective information regarding area or event attendance.
- CCTV cameras which operate across the Etherlive network reducing infrastructure cost.