Working for Etherlive: Senior Account Manager – Production & Creative Agencies
Etherlive delivers the technology behind UK and Europe’s events working with brands including Nickelodeon, Mercedes, NFL, Volvo Ocean Race and Financial Times. With headquarters in Wiltshire Etherlive deploys services throughout the UK, EMEA and the US.
We are passionate about events and helping our industry make the experience amazing for everyone who attends. As the foundation block for many of the worlds biggest and best events we pride ourselves on being the ‘geeks’ behind the scenes who make it all work.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director the Production Agencies account manager will focus exclusively on delivering business from production and creative agency customers.
The ideal candidate has already worked in this sector for some time, developing relationships and understanding what projects are happening
The role will be to understand what technical elements are required for those projects and ensure that Etherlive is there to help, developing relationships and opportunities.
Candidates must have a number of existing account relationships and be capable of demonstrating a strong strategy for delivering revenue from day one
Work closely with the business to understand key requirements and develop the systems required. Experience required in:
- To develop and maintain a high quality of relationship with production and creative agency customers
- To deliver revenue from production and creative agency customers
- To develop and own the sales strategy to deliver revenue from the sector
- To produce forecasting of business opportunities including value, dependencies and close date
- To work with internal groups including Pre-Sales and Operations to ensure projects are valid and handed over correctly to be delivered
- A positive and energetic team player
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience with CRM and pricing systems
- Good ability with typical office systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In excess of 2 years with the event production agency sector
- Good attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Excellent customer Facing Skills
- £60,000 – £110,000 OTE (on target earnings) based on experience and revenue
- Car allowance
- Private company healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
Applications should be received by 1st February 2019
Etherlive reserves the right to close the recruitment process early if the right candidate is found
Please send a covering letter with CV to email@example.com