Working for Etherlive: Sales and Marketing Placement
Etherlive is a leading event technology partner providing temporary and permanent IT services to the events industry. Etherlive deliver premium, reliable networking coupled with communications, connectivity, monitoring and interactive services.
Etherlive are the trusted supplier to production organisations who deliver events such as Bestival, Women’s Championship Golf (IMG), RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Royal Windsor Horse Show.
The organisations expertise is called upon for product launches by major international brands such as Sky and Amazon, along with media centre connectivity for critical events like the general election televised debates and during the London 2012 Olympics & Paralympics.
- Starting Summer 2019 (exact date TBC) finishing September 2020
- Reporting to Sales & Marketing Head of Department
- Qualification for company private healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual holiday
- Company life insurance scheme
- £16,000 annual salary
Etherlive have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Intern from summer 2019 until September 2020.
The Sales and Marketing group is responsible for business development, account management and marketing activity. Delivering significant sales through a consultative approach the team work closely together to deliver revenue for the company.
The internship role will get to see the entire process of our sales and business development cycle including marketing, quoting, pre-sales technical elements and securing confirmation of works
Responsibilities include –
- Maintaining and managing social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Developing case studies for events
- Development marketing content including PowerPoint presentations and customer reports
- Producing reporting for key accounts for internal decision making
- Engaging exhibitors for large events to secure sales
Knowledge, skills and experience –
- UK driving licence
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Familiar with IT systems to include Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Undertaking or recently completed a degree in marketing or business
- Professional attitude
- Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Ability to work within process and structure
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Location of Work
This role is primarily based at the Wiltshire office (Royal Wootton Bassett) but some visits to customer sites are required.
Please send a covering letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 14th December 2018