Etherlive is to sponsor the respected HBAA Annual Forum, Thursday 5th to Friday 6th September 2013 at Twickenham Stadium.
As part of its engagement programme with industry leaders, Etherlive will support the Association’s keynote event, which draws together over 350 conference sector specialists and carries the theme ‘Made to Measure’ for this year’s talks and sessions.
Etherlive has enjoyed a long relationship with the HBAA and has conducted studies on event planners’ use and understanding of conference related technologies at key events within the Association’s calendar.
Etherlive works across the live event industry supporting the delivery corporate conference, consumer exhibitions and music festivals.
Tom McInerney, director of Etherlive, said: “We see the HBAA as the leading forum for venues and agencies and are delighted to lend our support as a sponsor. Technology is becoming increasingly critical within venues and at events; working with such a prominent forum helps our teams appreciate what really matters to those who work with events every day.”
Chris Parnham, Chair of the HBAA, said: “The HBAA’s Annual Forum is one of the most important dates within our calendar of events, and we’re delighted that such respected industry specialists will be joining us for the two days at Twickenham Stadium and lending their support to help ensure we enjoy another informative and diverse year.”
– Ends –
For further information/images,
please contact Triggerfish Communications on 020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- Etherlive is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT and communications technology for the live event sector.
- Etherlive is a specialist in large-scale indoor & outdoor events with multi-faceted communications needs, as well as being a major supplier to the corporate conference and events market.
- Etherlive has been appointed by the likes of WOMAD festival, The Green Man Festival, Goodwood Festival of Speed, South West Four, the Sky UK Election Debate, Southampton Boat Show, London World Triathlon, Nokia, Amazon and Sony.
- Website: www.etherlive.co.uk
- Blog: www.etherlive.co.uk/blog
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/etherlive
- Etherlive Limited, Brinkworth House, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HQ
- Tel: 01666 511862