Etherlive, leading technology providers in the live events market, has joined the Londonlaunch.com website in a bid to further develop its Preferred Partner Program.
After 12 years at the forefront of digital marketing for the event industry, LondonLaunch.com has created the first interactive and high-tech portal which allows event planners to research, compare and source ideas about the planning process, bringing event professionals together.
As a member of Londonlaunch.com, Etherlive will have full access to prime editorial and social media channels, access to popular networking events and priority entry to annual LiveTECH 2014, the UK’s leading educational programme for event planners and marketers.
Alan Jaramillo, business development manager at Etherlive, comments: “Our research showed an evident lack of understanding of Wi-Fi and bandwidth knowledge, and we have created an easy way for hotels and venues get up to speed with what clients require. Free Wi-Fi may be one thing but it is imperative that venues do not see this as sufficient, as all too often it just isn’t robust enough for today’s tech-reliant meetings.”
For further information,
please contact Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
- Etherlive is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT and communications technology for the live event sector.
- Etherlive is a specialist in large-scale indoor & outdoor events with multi-faceted communications needs, as well as being a major supplier to the corporate conference and events market.
- Etherlive partners to provide services for G8, WOMAD festival, The Green Man Festival, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Southampton Boat Show, London World Triathlon, Nokia, Amazon and Sony.
- Website: www.etherlive.co.uk
- Blog: www.etherlive.co.uk/blog
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/etherlive
- Etherlive Limited, Brinkworth House, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HQ
- Tel: 01666 511862