Etherlive, leading technology providers in the live events market, displays it’s latest services at Showman’s Show 2013
Etherlive, renowned for its pioneering technology in the live events market, will be exhibiting cutting-edge technology services set to progress the outdoor event industry at The Showman’s Show taking place on 23rd and 24th October 2013 at Newbury Showground, Berkshire.
Etherlive has enjoyed a highly successful year providing high definition CCTV systems, High speed internet connectivity, a Preferred Partner Program for venues and hotels along with a series of ‘smart biTe’ guides for event organisers. Etherlive will showcase modern CCTV cameras, wireless and wired VoIP systems and advanced Wi-Fi technology on stand 70 at their fifth year at the show.
Tom McInerney, Director of Etherlive, said: “At this year’s Showman’s Show, we are keen to celebrate the success of new solutions released this year and interact further with key outdoor event organisers.”
For further information,
please contact Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
- Etherlive is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT and communications technology for the live event sector.
- Etherlive is a specialist in large-scale indoor & outdoor events with multi-faceted communications needs, as well as being a major supplier to the corporate conference and events market.
- Etherlive partners to provide services for G8, WOMAD festival, The Green Man Festival, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Southampton Boat Show, London World Triathlon, Nokia, Amazon and Sony.
- Website: www.etherlive.co.uk
- Blog: www.etherlive.co.uk/blog
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/etherlive
- Etherlive Limited, Brinkworth House, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HQ
- Tel: 01666 511862